How To Know What You Want In Your Life

Today we are going to talk about how to know what you want in your life. At this point in your life you have an opportunity to really look back and forward. To see where you are right now and where you want to be in the future. Now is your chance to take a look at what you would really like to do with your life.
But, before you find out how to achieve your goals, you have to know what your goals really are. You have to be super specific.
For example, some goals could be:
I will earn $1million a per year in my online business. I will have a great social life filled with great friends. I will drive a brand new Mercedes S Class. Things like that...
For your goals to be real, you have to be specific. If you are not specific you do not have a clear cut goal.
For example, one of the goals I want to achieve in the next couple months is to own a 2014 pearl white Audi S5. I set this goal about two months ago. I made my goal very specific so I know exactly what I'm working towards.
I wanted to use a personal example to demonstrate that you have to be very specific. I know exactly what I wanted it to be.
Whatever goal you might have, keep this in mind, whatever you can dream of, you can achieve! There are no limits unless you put them on yourself.
Go ahead and sit down and write down everything you want from your life, your biggest goals. Then you want to break these down into smaller periods of time. 10 years from now, 5 years from now, 1 year from now, 6 months from, etc. You get the picture.
You won't be able to achieve your ultimate goals without setting short term goals to make your dreams a reality. This is where so many people go wrong. You have to set goals on a daily, weekly and yearly basis to achieve your long term objectives.
The reason for goal setting is very simple. Without goals, you just exist. You don't truly start to live until you set real goals for yourself. You will just end up in a crappy relationship, horrible job, and spend the rest of your life looking at successful people, wondering how they have it all. And I know this is not the life you want to live.
Goal setting is very powerful and it can and will improve all areas of your life. The process of setting goals allows you to choose what you want and where you want to go in life. Goal setting gives you exactly what you must have to move forward in life, right now!
If you would like to learn more about this, check this out
Jason Jeter is the Founder and CEO of The Dream Big Team. Created with the sole purpose of inspiring and changing the lives of 1 million people.

No comments:

Post a Comment