Do Not Wait Until Tomorrow

To win what we really need and want, we must prioritize our actions today, not tomorrow or later. Sure, winning starts with beginning. What happens after we do begin and then need to do something and not exactly want to do it. That Is what this article is about at its core. We all want to win what we want, but we do not always feel like doing what is needed. We need to push through to do what is needed to succeed at what we want to do, not just do the things we want and dismiss the things we need to do.
Sometimes, even the author of this article faces the choice between doing what is needed and doing what is wanted. Prioritization can be the hardest thing in existence at the moment that happens, but, a good or great life is about making the hard choices right. Indeed, when I face these choices, I do what I need to do when it is genuinely important to me. When it is not, I do what I genuinely want to do as a first priority. What I mean by those last two sentences is this: If you want a good or great life, make smart choices based on what you need and want, in that order. If what you need is not too important, go for what you genuinely want, because, what you really want is usually your genuine need at that time. Waiting until tomorrow is silly especially when it is time to act genuinely.
Let me put it this way: The genuinely "fulfilling miracles" happen this way and simply this way: Perfectly working prioritization. Look over your life and see if what I am saying there is not true and real. Prioritization that works always feels good, even great, because it does work. Without prioritization, life is chaos. Nobody lives their life randomly who genuinely thinks rationally. Think about that statement for a moment. For when priorities work, everything works. When priorities do not work, life is chaos.
I end with my definition of order and it is simple: Great priorities. Without that, nothing worthwhile can be achieved. Nothing gets done. It is a genuine hole in life when you cannot prioritize well. So, do not wait until tomorrow, be what you can today in an efficient way that works for you genuinely.
Or as Annie Johnson Flint once said in her "Red Sea" poem:
"The only way out is through."
My name is Joshua Clayton, I am a freelance writer based in Inglewood, California. I also write under a few pen-names and aliases, but Joshua Clayton is my real name, and I write by that for the most part now. I am a philosophical writer and objective thinker and honest action taker. I also work at a senior center in Gardena, California as my day job, among other things, but primarily I am a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment