Self-Improvement - Constant Improvement is Success

Success is constantly improving to be your best where you are and with what you have. Dr. Mike Murdock says, "Whatever you possess today is enough to create anything else you will ever want in your future." Life is a journey of growth. Don't be satisfied with the status quo. Seek improvement always. It doesn't matter how successful we may already be; we can be better. We can learn more. We can improve. That's the goal: improvement through growth.

Thomas Edison told the story of how he got fired twice. Mr. Edison explained: "I got fired twice. The first time was when I was a telegraph operator. It was my fault, all right, but I got so interested in the dinged machine and its workings that I began to see how I could improve it. But I forgot all about the messages that were coming over the wire, and I left a lot of messages unsent and undelivered. Of course, they discharged me, and I didn't blame them."

With a chuckle and a smile on his face Mr. Edison continued, "Then I got a job in an office, and there were a fearful lot of rats; terribly old office, you know. I got up a thing that killed them like flies - the same with cockroaches. The floor used to be covered with dead roaches, and they fired me for that!"

Life and success are about improvements. Improving ourselves and improving our surroundings. Where can you improve today? What new thing can you learn? What new action can you take today which will change your life for the better? The answers to these questions are a roadmap to your desired future.

I would now like to invite you to receive a Free Preview of my inspirational book "Power Nuggets". You can receive it and sign up for our Free The Empower Newsletter at Corporate Training. From Mark Bowser of http://www.MarkBowser.com Thanks for reading today.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Mark_Bowser

No comments:

Post a Comment