Spell Perseverance

What is spell perseverance? :

I have a problem. I have a bit of an obsession to finish what I start , get to the end (which is the end point is in my head ) .

This "problem" of spell perseverance as markup looks like it should be a good thing . After all , that's how the shit .

However, spell perseverance change , people grow ( or not), and some addresses are intractable . This is where my problem is evident . I gravitate to hard questions. I have a particular view of how something is supposed to move, if the book in something long enough , eventually drop something useful or informative. But this is just the way science - or life - work.

I guess I'm totally out of help or hope. My instincts are not terrible . I tend to see the promise , without the trappings at first. But I'm not blind to the problems along the way. I can see that when something is close to neutral spell perseverance.

And this is when and where internal conflict begins , a battle between spell perseverance and pragmatism . I'll try one more thing ... Okay , but how long I can keep doing " one last try " ? Maybe ... I'm just an overreaction to a setback ... This problem of spell perseverance can not be resolved at this time. In general , the debate , I worry , I wonder if I continue . And last - weeks , months , even years later - I come to the same conclusion - this is not working as expected , at least for now .

Sometimes I wonder if it's just an inherent trait of personality at work or if - in science or , perhaps , society as a whole - exaggerated "stick -to - ness " Keep it . above. You know if you just stay with it , you can have spell perseverance. just keep working hard . Guests thereafter .

I also wonder if it's just fear. The fear of being wrong . I fear the lack of commitment , I'm not smart enough. I'm afraid I gave up and accept defeat rather than a sound strategic move . But perhaps above all, the fear of change of spell perseverance.

Change can be exciting, but also frightening. This means moving away from what I know , I've invested in spell perseverance. This means facing something new . And that means a whole new set of uncertainties. Even if something does not work , I knew it would not work . The old is broke, and I would not know how to fix it , but I knew where he was. Now , I took the opportunity to take the plunge again.

 Final spell perseverance:

Patience and spell perseverance to make a difference - in this race and this life . But taken too far , dedication can be harmful. I learn things I put aside for later and get the things that I should let go completely . It is not always easy to distinguish. There were mistakes , and there will be more . But I am more and more, and hopefully learn to balance these two parts of my mind - he wants to finish what he started and that includes all the things that you can do to provide the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment